Danica Studio doormats are made from coir fiber, harvested from fertilizer- and pesticide-free palm trees with limited water requirements in Kerala, India. Our manufacturer has reduced fresh water consumption by 50% through reverse osmosis water treatment and its rain water collection system, the largest in Kerala. The coir and jute fiber waste is reused for biodegradable garden items.
- Discover a curious land of abstract plants and hidden creatures. Bold Matisse-inspired shapes keep your eyes entertained, while an unexpected palette of earthy tones and lavender accents elevates this eclectic assortment.
- NATURAL FIBER DOORMAT: Bring a bit of functional style to your apartment, condo, or house with a durable, vinyl-backed doormat from Now Designs. Made from 100% coconut (coir) fiber.
- PRACTICAL DÉCOR: Printed with fade resistant inks, Now Designs doormats stand the test of time in patterns and styles that are sure to delight and bring joy to any neighbor or visitor. Measures 18'' W x 30'' L. Made in India. Spot Clean Only.
- SLEEK LOW-PROFILE DESIGN: with a low height profile of 0.63", this coir doormat is made to fit under lower door thresholds
- HOUSEWARMING GIFT FOR NEW HOME: the coconut coir doormat is a great low-maintenance gift that is sure to delight for any hostess, wedding or housewarming!
Material - 100% CoirCare Instructions - Spot clean onlyItem Width (in) - 18Item Length (in) - 30Item Height (in) - 1