"Will strike a chord with worrywarts and loving children everywhere." —School Library Journal
An uplifting board book that brings Bob Marley's popular song to life for a new generation: Families will relate to this universal story of a boy who won't let anything get him down as long as he has the help of three special little birds. This joyful book will bring a smile to faces of all ages—because every little thing's gonna be all right!
• Includes all the lyrics of the original song "Three Little Birds" by beloved Jamaican reggae artist Bob Marley
• Written by Cedella Marley, Bob Marley's daughter, who is dedicated to keeping her father's music and message of love alive
• Illustrated by Vanessa Brantley-Newton, Every Little Thing contains colorful, vibrant illustrations that are as fun as the musical storyline
Fans of Get Up, Stand Up and One Love will also love the lyrical rhythm and the powerful message of love, peace and harmony presented in Every Little Thing.
• Appeals to readers of all ages with the light-hearted tone and cheerful illustrations
• Books for kids ages 2-5
• Children's picture books for preschool and kindergarten