A special wax-resist technique makes each mug unique, while the ribbed texture and satin matte glaze further the tactile quality.
- Myth reimagines symbolic storytelling with simplified forms of birds and foliage. Block-print is used to play out a pattern of doves that seem to dart and dive amongst sprouting foliage, blossoming blooms and arching rainbows. Loose shapes are balanced with linework details to create a handcrafted tale of the cycles of the seasons and the simple beauty of our natural surroundings.
- Exalt in the classic beauty of the ancients with this Myth Imprint Mug by Danica Studio. Simple symbols and folksy forms collaborate to create an enduring design that captures the imagination.
- Wax-resist Glaze
- 14-ounce mug cradles beverages with a wide opening, ridged sides and wax-resist finish for a unique, handcrafted look and feel
- Myth reimagines symbolic storytelling with simplified forms of birds and foliage telling a visual story that is both rooted in tradition, and refreshingly contemporary.
- Designer Andrea is fueled by tea, a good soundtrack, and the company of her funny pup Gizmo. She can answer any and all of the team’s questions.
- Artisan-designed mug made from ceramic with a satin matte glaze offers long-lasting durability. Dishwasher and microwave safe for easy care and use
- Danica Studio is our design team’s creative collection of patterns and images that share the beauty created when the world of our imaginations interweaves with the world around us.
Capacity - 14oz